Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help with KillAura Grim bypass

Tang

Reaction score
Hey recently I tried to make a hacked client and everthing is easy and good. But I can't code Aura that can bypass Grim Anticheat. I have search for many solution. And came across "MoveFix". Well I'm not sure that my way doing it is actually working but I think that everything like rayTrace or random rotations, fov, ... I have already done. GCD or something like that I'm not added it yet but I'm pretty sure it not the problem. So about MoveFix stuff, all I do it just get the yaw that I'm gonna send to the server and then replace it with the yaw in moveFlying.

1689687793331.png
1689687820723.png
1689689704061.png

Oh I will love if anyone can help me. Of course, I want to have some explanations for the solution. Because I don't want to become a skidder, of course.

Edit: On Grim it flag Post: ..... or something

Last edited:
Post is because you have a post attack instead of pre which is the legit one

Post is because you have a post attack instead of pre which is the legit one
So that mean I have to put my attack in pre?
Edit: Ok thanks for the help, now I think the only thing flagging is movefix.

Last edited:
You have to set rotationYawFixed before super.onUpdate() is called. Otherwise a different rotation will be used for movement than the one then sent to the server, while vanilla doesn't do that.

Oh thanks you, I'm gonna try that out. Event tho I don't think that it have any effect on that after reading the code

Last edited:
Well you will need to calc your rotation before the rotation packet was sent. If you dont do that a wrong yaw / pitch will be sent.

MoveFix only means, that the player moves according to his yaw / pitch .

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back