Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Getting a players ping?

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
This is A MINECRAFT question!

So I've noticed some anticheats with bots [Hypixel mostly] has these bots ping set to a certain number [normally low, hypixel watchdog bots ping on tablist is 1]

So how would I get the players ping?

Not only would I use this for antibot applications but for nametags aswell

This is A MINECRAFT question!

So I've noticed some anticheats with bots [Hypixel mostly] has these bots ping set to a certain number [normally low, hypixel watchdog bots ping on tablist is 1]

So how would I get the players ping?
There isnt exactly a way to grab live ping of other players but you can grab ping for every time your ping updated on the tablist (which is a kinda high delay.)
Also remember that its going to bug out if you cant see the player's name on the tablist so be careful on servers like velt.

Minecraft.getMinecraft().getNetHandler().func_175102_a(KillAura.targets.get(0).getUniqueID()).getResponseTime()

There isnt exactly a way to grab live ping of other players but you can grab ping for every time your ping updated on the tablist (which is a kinda high delay.)
Also remember that its going to bug out if you cant see the player's name on the tablist so be careful on servers like velt.

Minecraft.getMinecraft().getNetHandler().func_175102_a(KillAura.targets.get(0).getUniqueID()).getResponseTime()
But wait a second... Minecraft itself updates the ping on the list ... it must get a return value of something. Question is what return value.

it gets ping, then updates the ping bar on the tablist

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back