Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Button shrink on hover

charon

Reaction score
How to make button shrink on hover just like for example on lunar client you have button for accounts and then when you hover over it shrinks on X axis... How can I do that ?

Show example
nah i fixed it atm im making custom click gui and my current problem is that i made class which extends GuiButton so i have custom buttons by my likings etc etc and I added buttons to buttonList as I normally do inside of my ClickGui class which extends GuiScreen and now I am in problem when i click on button (any of those from that class for custom GuiButton) it is like if i had spammed 50 times in a row click on that button for some reason and I can figure out why does that happen. I acutally figured out it happens when i overrided actionPerformed method but i need to use it for my button clicks so i can set what is going to happen with gui when button is clicked ...

nah i fixed it atm im making custom click gui and my current problem is that i made class which extends GuiButton so i have custom buttons by my likings etc etc and I added buttons to buttonList as I normally do inside of my ClickGui class which extends GuiScreen and now I am in problem when i click on button (any of those from that class for custom GuiButton) it is like if i had spammed 50 times in a row click on that button for some reason and I can figure out why does that happen. I acutally figured out it happens when i overrided actionPerformed method but i need to use it for my button clicks so i can set what is going to happen with gui when button is clicked ...
Your problem is probably that everytime you are initializing a gui you are creating a new button, try clearing buttons list before adding any buttons

Your problem is probably that everytime you are initializing a gui you are creating a new button, try clearing buttons list before adding any buttons
Correct thank you very much for this literally 1 line which i forgot about. Do you have any like discord servers where people are activly talking about mcp and clients and are capable of helping ?

Correct thank you very much for this literally 1 line which i forgot about. Do you have any like discord servers where people are activly talking about mcp and clients and are capable of helping ?
Don't really know any specific for this, but you can join wonderland where I and some other devs are usually online and if you ask someone'll usually try and help

Don't really know any specific for this, but you can join wonderland where I and some other devs are usually online and if you ask someone'll usually try and help
Do you maybe know how can i make module buttons scrollable just like in rise for example because im making very similar gui like they have

Do you maybe know how can i make module buttons scrollable just like in rise for example because im making very similar gui like they have
Get the mouse input using Mouse.getDWheel() and cut the space in which modules are shown using gl scissor

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back