Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Exire Leaked, Dumped, and Cracked?

Likely malware. I don't really care that much myself to properly analyze the file, so we should probably wait until a kind moderator looks at this <3

Likely malware. I don't really care that much myself to properly analyze the file, so we should probably wait until a kind moderator looks at this <3
He just uploaded the launcher itself, which is safe as it is the same hash as the official one
He didn't dump nor crack anything (what a surprise)

He just uploaded the launcher itself, which is safe as it is the same hash as the official one
when are u gonna crack it 💀

If you guys arent retarded enough its a joke

I put a 💀 for a reason

god

Oh, weird, not like I'd expect anything more from a skid acting like a god because he can use github rats though (that also uses all the words the cool kids say, like 'cracked' and 'dumped' while his upload being neither). but why does your launcher flag every decent AV?

So you just unpacked the launcher lol nice "Crack" also why does this look like the unpacked launcher i posted in my server
also Exire isnt pasted what you yapping about

Last edited:
no im not..? you stole my acc bc i fell for the astolfo rat

you uploaded it didint you, if no, how did you get in this acc

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back