Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Tutorial WARNING: DONT DL YOUTUBE CHEATS

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
quick reminder, for PUBG hacking, don’t to go to youtube!

most ‘cheats’ are either a) detected, b) scams, or c) malware

there is/could be some lowkey good cheats, but chances are very slim

honestly your better off just making your own (literally you can open battleye and disable things, then just look up how[battleye is crappier than nearly every minecraft anti-cheat, why you think r6s and pubg have such massive hacking problems?]) or navigating the chinese cheating forums for hacks (even then, be careful, you have a lower chance of getting a virus but still high, much higher chance of adware. also, hard as hell to translate)

be safe my guys

dont understand what you mean with

quick tutorial? :D
whoops didn’t mean to say that lol

not saying how, but you can. i myself have my friend (an actual hacker who got a scholarship to MIT)next to me when doing it cause i screw it up half the time

It was possible to Bypass BattleEye in Rainbow Six by killing the task a while ago. But PUBG has EAC, BattleEye and VAC if im not wrong...

It was possible to Bypass BattleEye in Rainbow Six by killing the task a while ago. But PUBG has EAC, BattleEye and VAC if im not wrong...
there is no way in hell it has VAC
maybe in new update on Test servers, but not on the main PUBG
if it had VAC then the hacker situation would have been gone
literally would have won 3 times had it not be for chinese hackers - twice they killed the whole map in a minute, the other time they shot me and my squad through a hill
my chicken dinner rate went from occasionally to slim to none

Vac is some of the worst shit Anticheat possible. You can even bypass with easy things like junkcode or third party process injects ...

Fortnite uses EAC and Battleye at the same time,PUBG only Battleeye and their own anticheat

// changed prefix from "Possibly Infected" to "Other".
Reason: It's an information and not a dl.

Fortnite uses EAC and Battleye at the same time,PUBG only Battleeye and their own anticheat
How's EAC btw? I'm not that familiar with cheating (unless waching counts) if it's not in the block game

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back