Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Vestige 2.2.1 cracked (latest)

bro took that shit seriously, vestige is just made by a incompetent 12 year old that can't code nor get proper VPS protection

Actually spending your time to crack full paste made by 10 year old child lol
edit: Tried it and it's way worse than i expected, aura auto bans on vulcan

Last edited:
Actually spending your time to crack full paste made by 10 year old child lol
edit: Tried it and it's way worse than i expected, aura auto bans on vulcan
Some people dont realize how pasted it is so I had to show em

Some people dont realize how pasted it is so I had to show em
ik its pasted, its fucking sad how pasted it is, people won't take the time to code the client for no reason because of how incompetent they are to code one, if your going to make a client don't make it pasted (very hard in this community), 99% of clients are using tena shaders even though it takes 2 braincells to code one

ik its pasted, its fucking sad how pasted it is, people won't take the time to code the client for no reason because of how incompetent they are to code one, if your going to make a client don't make it pasted (very hard in this community), 99% of clients are using tena shaders even though it takes 2 braincells to code one
vestige cant even code a invmanager or a cheststealer without skidding. totally worth $7!! i remember someone telling me to buy this 💀

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back