Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Tutorial [Tutorial] How to hypixel fly

lavaflowglow

Reaction score
Heeelo guys I have made full hypixel fly disablar!! And decided to share it with all of your guys because pasters are the bestest and deserve fly code. All you need to do is send a s9 packet to the server with some funny data, then you send a c15 with some more funny data, then you stop sending all c0fs and c00s for 5 milliseconds (if you don't have to cancel any packets then you did it wrong). Ok so now all the sex checks are off and you are ready to fly, to fly all you need to do is send 300 c08s to the server every other 13 ticks and the server will automatculy enable fly for you. But you will get banned if you use it, to use it without ban you're gonna want to send 3 c17 packets every tick and set the mc.timer.timerspeed to 0 (the game will run at normal speed but the server will disable all debounce time and fly spoof checks). Now you're almost ready to bypass, all you need to do is set mc.thePlayer to null for 1 single tick and then back to thePlayer on the next tick. now you can fly!! I hope you liked me tutorial, make sure to like if you are epic pastar and have very gud client that costs $28 that you totally coded

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back