Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Sigma 5.0 Reupload

dremonq

Reaction score
The reason I put it here is because the site is broken

Attachments

• Sigma6.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
This jar downloads the preloader, which queries their server and downloads the actual client. From what I can tell, quite a few people are having issues loading up the client.

It should be trivial to write a "server emulator" of sorts, but I'm not sure why you'd want to bother.

Here's a download with the JSON files served by the server to the preloader, along with the actual client jar.

Btw sigma jello crashes when u choose it so play classic

This jar downloads the preloader, which queries their server and downloads the actual client. From what I can tell, quite a few people are having issues loading up the client.

It should be trivial to write a "server emulator" of sorts, but I'm not sure why you'd want to bother.

Here's a download with the JSON files served by the server to the preloader, along with the actual client jar.

Btw sigma jello crashes when u choose it so play classic
For jello to work try playing it offline

For jello to work try playing it offline
Ye ik i tried launching while having internet disconnected and then connecting and it works but u can switch alts cuz when u press ''cancel'' the game crashes

Ye ik i tried launching while having internet disconnected and then connecting and it works but u can switch alts cuz when u press ''cancel'' the game crashes
Idk the solution for that the jello servers may never come back and fix the issue the only thing I'm trying figure out is why the servers are down

Idk the solution for that the jello servers may never come back and fix the issue the only thing I'm trying figure out is why the servers are down
The client is discontinued. If anybody wanted to take a crack at deobfuscating it, now would probably be the ideal time since it seemingly won't be updated.

how to install this?

how to install this?
U put the file named ''sigma5'' in %appdata% and then .versions and then .minecraft and then in the minecraft launcher u click ''new installation''
and choose sigma5 and then u can just launh it

U put the file named ''sigma5'' in %appdata% and then .versions and then .minecraft and then in the minecraft launcher u click ''new installation''
and choose sigma5 and then u can just launh it
not working and im stupid 1645457763155.png

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-02-21 163623.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-02-21 163623.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 21

i dont know how to use the sigmajello.jar and sigmajelloprelauncher.jar and other 2 json file ,can u teach me?

Is it normal to start Sigma5.0 at 0% of the time?
Is there any way to fix it?

1648905883237.png

this doesnt work how do i instal

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back