Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

scoreboard blur

hongkong

Reaction score
how i can render blur on scoreboard, i already have blur but idk where to put to get a blur sb

i have blurScreen in hud, i call it on guiingame above 2d event, for the blur to work i need to call it with a shader (shader event)
"private final Listener<ShaderEvent> shaderEventListener = e -> {
Gui.drawRect();
}; " thats what i do, but in guiingame i cant do that so how i do it

Try learning how renderer system works

If you're able to make your own blur, you should probably know how to use it, otherwise you're obviously just a bad skid.
its not like that, i got blur on hud but im asking how to put blur on scoreboard (because i have an event), if i try to blur screen without event i cant so thats what im asking, how to do it

its not like that, i got blur on hud but im asking how to put blur on scoreboard (because i have an event), if i try to blur screen without event i cant so thats what im asking, how to do it
If you're able to make your own blur, you should probably know how to use it, otherwise you're obviously just a bad skid.
So, I'm assuming you've pasted your blur.... I just recommend you learn how to code / use shaders in the first place before pasting one.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back