Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Rise 6.0 (Cracked) (Fixed Modules)

Liticnae

Reaction score
Since the previous person didn't fix some modules and I messed up the KillAura fix, I am going fix it all myself.
The files are all clean, but you cannot trust anyone, so wait for staff to check and confirm this.

If there's no KillAura in the menu or specific modes don't work, add noverify in arguments.

Fixed Modules list:
  • AntiBot & KillAura.​
  • 2D & Off-screen ESPs.​
  • Nametags.​

Last edited:
Hey @Liticnae

Please the next time just edit your previously created thread. It is unnecessary to always create new thread if you've added, fixed or deleted one tiny thing. Edit the original message and eventually add a comment at the bottom stating the reason why you've edited the links to make people aware.

Consider this as being the last thread you will create about this specific topic. If you create a new one, the new will get deleted by myself.

Krypton

Hey @Liticnae

Please the next time just edit your previously created thread. It is unnecessary to always create new thread if you've added, fixed or deleted one tiny thing. Edit the original message and eventually add a comment at the bottom stating the reason why you've edited the links to make people aware.

Consider this as being the last thread you will create about this specific topic. If you create a new one, the new will get deleted by myself.

Krypton
Alright.

Time for a new thread!
If something wrong in your life, don't just sit at the computer and be toxic everywhere. Go seek medical attention or touch grass. You look rather stupid than cool when you say something good like what you said.

Last edited:
If something wrong in your life, don't just sit at the computer and be toxic everywhere. Go seek medical attention or touch grass. You look rather stupid than cool when you say something good like what you said.
First i would like to congratulate you for learning how to click the edit button (that genius reply must have took a lot of thinking and edits), and second do you actually not have a better response other than "omg your a schizo go touch grass"?

First i would like to congratulate you for learning how to click the edit button (that genius reply must have took a lot of thinking and edits), and second do you actually not have a better response other than "omg your a schizo go touch grass"?
You are literally the weirest person I have ever seen. Ain't no way you actually had nothing else to tell me other than the fact I edited the message. It's like I didn't know I did that.

your post was completely and utterly meaningless what kind of fuckin answer do you expect??

just wanted to tell you that its spelled specific and not specefix

your post was completely and utterly meaningless what kind of fuckin answer do you expect??
No answer at all? If he believes he is right he wouldn't need to reply with stupid answer for every comment i make

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back