Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[Request] ClickGUI

SageDEV

Reaction score
who have a nice clickgui non dropdown and not lemon & hero?

Why would you want a non dropdown clickgui, but if you want a material one like moon then look up vape lite clickgui it’s on github
vape lite clickgui - not interesting, moon too. because i pasted it already on another my paste.

Why would you want a non dropdown clickgui, but if you want a material one like moon then look up vape lite clickgui it’s on github
i want something another, something nice..

dropdown - not a beautiful, because menu it is better, it is looks like csgo cheats maybe.. i love menu cs go cheats.

Can you seriously not make your own ClickGui? It's really not hard it doesn't take long to make a flat ClickGui, please use your brain.

Can you seriously not make your own ClickGui? It's really not hard it doesn't take long to make a flat ClickGui, please use your brain.
this is why this community is aids lmfao, there's no reason to be this rude

this is why this community is aids lmfao, there's no reason to be this rude
I wasn't trying to be rude, I just don't see why it's so hard for someone to make a ClickGui, java is not a hard language to learn and Minecraft's code is very simple, I understand not everyone is great at programming but some people don't even try to do it themselves.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just don't see why it's so hard for someone to make a ClickGui, java is not a hard language to learn and Minecraft's code is very simple, I understand not everyone is great at programming but some people don't even try to do it themselves.
understandable

bruh just:

int currentTab = 0;

public void onClick(int mouseX, int mouseY) {
for(Category category : Category.values()) {
if(isHovered(mouseX, mouseY, category.x, category.y, height, width) {
currentTab = category.id;
}
}
}

difficult? yee

that's all what you need know to do a nondropdown and not lemon/hero clickgui

You expect us to code your client for you? Do you seriously think someone will come in when they have no reason too and just give you "nice" clickgui?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back