Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Pandaware Source

AntiCheat alert ist eh ein hurensohn, hat er so verdient

Just another paste, anyways someone remember the youtube video where anticheat alert was complaining about hypixel nofall he pasted not working on ncp? ... (he then said the he didn't skidded it, it was just the same method)

Last edited:
Just another paste, anyways someone remember the youtube video where anticheat alert was complaining abouthypixel nofall he pasted now working on ncp? ... (he then said the he didn't skidded it, it was just the same method)
It was the same method and no it wasn't pasted, legit all it did was glitch you into the ground lol.
omg it's almost as if I made this project to learn java and didn't fully understand for loops at the time so I left it bc it worked fine

1659301546603.png 1659301553466.png1659301557589.png1659301564143.png
harmless (also nice pandaware.rar funny how the client doesnt even work)

It was the same method and no it wasn't pasted, legit all it did was glitch you into the ground lol.

omg it's almost as if I made this project to learn java and didn't fully understand for loops at the time so I left it bc it worked fine

View attachment 446 View attachment 447View attachment 448View attachment 449

View attachment 446 View attachment 447View attachment 448View attachment 449
Bro stfu, you said 3 months ago you cant java and now you coding a whole client?
Thats very sus

Bro stfu, you said 3 months ago you cant java and now you coding a whole client?
Thats very sus
Every skids excuse lol
I still don't know java, making block game cheats for vulcan, verus, and watchdog isnt hard
still doesn't violate gpl, also just because code looks similar doesnt mean it's under gpl. I also very highly doubt liquidbounce has copyright over a kotlin array.

I still don't know java, making block game cheats for vulcan, verus, and watchdog isnt hard

still doesn't violate gpl, also just because code looks similar doesnt mean it's under gpl. I also very highly doubt liquidbounce has copyright over a kotlin array.
Bro u have ro know at least the basics to code bypasses. I mean otherwise every client has bypasses

that pasting goes crazy $$$
go back to grooming children instead of making clients 💀

Every skids excuse lol
exactly

that pasting goes crazy $$$
go back to grooming children instead of making clients 💀

skull-picture-id157693714

imagine fucking pasting from an open source client and then crying and saying that it doesn't violate the license 🤡

why is it all the germans, the people that suck off kroko, and roy hwang (who couldn't make a verus bhop if his life depended on it) calling me a paster
imagine fucking pasting from an open source client and then crying and saying that it doesn't violate the license 🤡
1659500415671.png also holy shit you're obsessed over an array

Hoya,

Using code from GPL v3 licence is fine. Though you don't need to forget the following:
Permissions of this strong copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications, which include larger works using a licensed work, under the same license. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back