Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Pace Client - Dobfuscated and Decompiled / Imagine using Superblaubeere Obf in 2021

GreatZardasht

Reaction score
Last edited:
also uhm there is a package me.energix.pace.utils.bots which VERY MUCH looks like a session/account stealer so I don't suggest running it.1610136485700.png

Attachments

• 1610136485700.png
    1610136485700.png
    33 KB · Views: 395
yeah I saw that, perhaps it is preparations, he doesn't know how to connect or send.. yet

i mean....isn't your client AKA xatz skidded? you dont really have an excuse.

i mean....isn't your client AKA xatz skidded? you dont really have an excuse.
I mean... Why are you reviving a dead thread just to call me a skid and also, at the time of the leak, the person behind pace was shit talking me and my client, so I dobfed his shitty skid (He claimed to have never skidded, skid momento....)

also uhm there is a package me.energix.pace.utils.bots which VERY MUCH looks like a session/account stealer so I don't suggest running it.View attachment 102
I dont know if you are joking or you really think that this is like a TCP Connection to him.
Fact is that this isnt a malicious thing.
1618234653231.png
This is an open source github project on creating minecraft bots which play on servers and shit.
If you dont know what you are talking about please shut up or ask first before making some accusations.

Attachments

• 1618234653231.png
    1618234653231.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 203
I dont know if you are joking or you really think that this is like a TCP Connection to him.
Fact is that this isnt a malicious thing.
View attachment 130
This is an open source github project on creating minecraft bots which play on servers and shit.
If you dont know what you are talking about please shut up or ask first before making some accusations.
No need to be rude, it seemed like an honest mistake.
Remember not everyone here is "MaAsTEr cODeR" Thats the whole point of this forums by the looks of things, and lets not forget the toxic skidders ;)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back