Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Novoline Launcher downloadable

start trying to not call everyone a fucking retard or no one will like you except the other ones
Don't act like I care if you think badly of me, the opinions of morons (like you) mean nothing. You're stupid, inexperienced, and braindead. A fly has more brain power than three of you smashed together. Now be a good little dumbass, shut your damn mouth, and leave this forum

you are up with rassim as the most retarded on the forum dude
i may not know java, but i do know html. rassim is retarded, i have to say, and i may be retarded, but i at least know html.

i may not know java, but i do know html. rassim is retarded, i have to say, and i may be retarded, but i at least know html.
HTML isn't a programming language, there is no reason you should be proud for knowing it. It's the same as me saying I know markdown, nobody cares, it's not impressive

ok thats like me saying i know what c++, it means shit.
how did we get so off base, we went from a novoline leak that i put on for people that are interested to talking about how retarded we are LOL

how did we get so off base, we went from a novoline leak that i put on for people that are interested to talking about how retarded we are LOL
What do you mean we? We're calling you retarded, this is about how your posts contribute nothing and how you leaving the forum would be beneficial

What do you mean we? We're calling you retarded, this is about how your posts contribute nothing and how you leaving the forum would be beneficial
"Get back in the house and continue our gay internet argument or... I'm gonna do your mom!" -Sonic

JonnyOnline is even more retarded than me bro

You and Jonny both fill the forum with useless crap posts, he does it to get his message count up while you do it because you're poor and want people to crack clients for you. I'd say you're as much of if not more of a retard than him
firstly, i put it in requests, secondly, the only client i wanted cracked was akrien, but no one released it. thirdly, this was nquantum's post originally. he released this launcher. the post was deleted but i wanted to repost it.

Hello,

May you all, without exception, stop please? This "discussion" is leading to nowhere as you may realize, so simply drop it.
If you keep going on I will need to take appropriate action, which I would appreciate not to do.

Thanks in advance
Krypton

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back