Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Novoline 6.94 (Uncracked)

Do you have the source?
idk it could be decompiled (because I just use python)
If there is a source, I will try to remove auth

Damn bro, you are soo good you can crack a client with it's source code??? Holy shit is 134€ per hour good enough sir?

Yes because you renaming the .jar to .rar is exactly what he was asking for.
I understand java but my main language is python lol

hi, I removed the login by removing a couple of DLL files, it crashes when entering the server or even the local host
I don't see the point in sending this nedo crack half of the files on offset and the others just on remap I tried to fix a couple of classes but it doesn't work I don't think you will do something for novoline even if I couldn't

in the cheat there is a folder natives as I understand they load some classes in the login menu
I don't want to go somewhere doing Reverse engineering, I don't want to sit and stuff the dll, maybe you can crack it, but why do I understand all this when they pour shit on you and say you can't crack and you're sitting like an agro schoolboy and you can't do anything

I don't want to go somewhere doing Reverse engineering, I don't want to sit and stuff the dll, maybe you can crack it, but why do I understand all this when they pour shit on you and say you can't crack and you're sitting like an agro schoolboy and you can't do anything
1687469725562.png

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back