Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Novoline 6.94 (Uncracked)

I don't want to go somewhere doing Reverse engineering, I don't want to sit and stuff the dll, maybe you can crack it, but why do I understand all this when they pour shit on you and say you can't crack and you're sitting like an agro schoolboy and you can't do anything
Are you using google translate?

dear friend, why did you decide that he would be able to crack if this client wants, he has already completely disassembled the protection, but alas, he is too lazy to farce classes in search of a tweed, although he hid that it's all in the dll files
He literally said it himself russian faggot, go learn english instead of crying on forums

dear friend, why did you decide that he would be able to crack if this client wants,
I did not say that???????
he has already completely disassembled the protection
He deleted a couple of dll files, he literally said it himself
he is too lazy to farce classes in search of a tweed
Cool ig?
--------------------------
also holy shit what is up with you simping for that guy so hard xd, btw the "sound smart" option does not really work since for example the word "tweed" does not have a meaning in that sentence, so as always, go learn english instead of crying on public forums faggot

I did not say that???????

He deleted a couple of dll files, he literally said it himself

Cool ig?
--------------------------
also holy shit what is up with you simping for that guy so hard xd, btw the "sound smart" option does not really work since for example the word "tweed" does not have a meaning in that sentence, so as always, go learn english instead of crying on public forums faggot
saying a f-slur is wild ngl

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back