Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source Monsoon 3.0 SOURCE LEAKED || DEOBFUSCATED

wdym not deobfuscated you literally see the entire source
It was never obfuscated in the first place, it was just a leaked beta jar and Quick didn't obfuscate that build.

I didn't ask for your opinion or if you better keep looking for how to get the src out of kombat v4 monkey
lmao i love this, first you complain about being to ostupid to compile a src, then you say i tried to leak a shitty client which i can already find on this forum xd
also interesting that you call me a monkey when you yourself are a poor, worthless spanish/mexican

if this isnt like 6 months old, all the bypasses dont even work. why would anyone buy this shit paste?
Kids not realizing that all the "budget" clients are pasted and trash. Obnoxious youtubers making videos like "this 0.3$ client bypasses with groundstrafe spoof y speed :eek:" doesn't help either.

lmao i love this, first you complain about being to ostupid to compile a src, then you say i tried to leak a shitty client which i can already find on this forum xd
also interesting that you call me a monkey when you yourself are a poor, worthless spanish/mexican
Now, according to you, I am Mexican just because I am Spanish? lol 💀

Now, according to you, I am Mexican just because I am Spanish? lol and better go kill yourself studying stupid worthless gringo who easily do not know how to dodge bullets or take a bullet with reason they always kill themselves studying right? 💀
Spanish, mexican all the same, the rest of your post is just nonsensical insults in broken english

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back