Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Minecraft Client/ Java Obfuscator

Neemo

Reaction score
Hey, I am currently looking for a good Java Obfuscator which works good without crashes or something with Minecraft Clients.
If you also have a recommended Config for that, which makes it work with Clients or stuff it would be nice if you could also give me a Link to that!

caesium or normal native obfuscation for example jni
zelix klassmaster is very old and easy to deobfuscate

Almost any protection can be reversed. The only thing you really can't reverse is name obfuscation(Classname(only if you remove the source file names), fields, packages, parameters e.g.).
The difference is just who exactly you want to stop from decompiling your client, people who know how to deobfuscate clients will be able to do it even if you put all the projections on it that are available. But people who just know that with a decompiler they can see the code will be confused with simple obfuscations.

Tl;DR if you don't want your client to be leaked, cracked and decompiled you should not release it.

Almost any protection can be reversed. The only thing you really can't reverse is name obfuscation(Classname(only if you remove the source file names), fields, packages, parameters e.g.).
The difference is just who exactly you want to stop from decompiling your client, people who know how to deobfuscate clients will be able to do it even if you put all the projections on it that are available. But people who just know that with a decompiler they can see the code will be confused with simple obfuscations.

Tl;DR if you don't want your client to be leaked, cracked and decompiled you should not release it.
lmao, that's why I've been writing it for a whole year and I don't give it to anyone

in Flux crasher for overheat gc

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah thats for sure but atleast I am looking for something that wouldn't make it too easy for People to crack and deobfuscate

caesium or normal native obfuscation for example jni
zelix klassmaster is very old and easy to deobfuscate
Would Caesium Obfuscated Clients be runnable within the Minecraft Launcher? I've tried out a couple of Obfuscators lately and many seem not to really work with the Minecraft Launcher so I am currently trying to figure out if that would be a Problem from the Obfuscator or the launcher and what can or cannot be obfuscated with what method

Would Caesium Obfuscated Clients be runnable within the Minecraft Launcher? I've tried out a couple of Obfuscators lately and many seem not to really work with the Minecraft Launcher so I am currently trying to figure out if that would be a Problem from the Obfuscator or the launcher and what can or cannot be obfuscated with what method
exclude start class bruh

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back