Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Microsoft account checker

Nevershay

Reaction score
Do anyone have a good microsoft account checker ?
They just beamed mojang accounts completely and now its gonna be 100x times harder to get alts

Just make one like me :mad:

Just make one like me :mad:
In some part of microsoft login to minecraft they use captcha i believe it is fun captcha and it is not bypassable only if you have some sort of AI that can detect correct images but honestly it is just pain in the ass 🤷‍♂️

In some part of microsoft login to minecraft they use captcha i believe it is fun captcha and it is not bypassable only if you have some sort of AI that can detect correct images but honestly it is just pain in the ass 🤷‍♂️
As far as I'm concerned Microsoft doesn't give a captcha to everyone, it only gives it if the ip you're using is detected as a proxy and or if there's a lot of suspicious requests from it. Get good proxies, you won't have the issue. Or alternatively you can just create a bypass for it, for example if someone is using hcaptcha thee easiest way to bypass is to get an accessibility cookie from their website, it's meant for special needs people or smth but it can be used to bypass a couple captchas https://www.hcaptcha.com/accessibility

As far as I'm concerned Microsoft doesn't give a captcha to everyone, it only gives it if the ip you're using is detected as a proxy and or if there's a lot of suspicious requests from it. Get good proxies, you won't have the issue. Or alternatively you can just create a bypass for it, for example if someone is using hcaptcha thee easiest way to bypass is to get an accessibility cookie from their website, it's meant for special needs people or smth but it can be used to bypass a couple captchas https://www.hcaptcha.com/accessibility
Captcha is really weird sometimes it just apears randomly as far as I know if you go to minecraft.net and try to login with microsoft you will be able to do that but at some point you will get fun captcha which is the same captcha that roblox uses for login page so basically that is captcha that is not easy bypassable because it usess pictures so that can be tricky and you will have to get some sort of AI for it to scan pictures you can probably make some sort of comparation by downloading pictures on pc and then comparing them with third party script but that is whole another story... Today I will try to make bettwer rewrite of discord joiner and dm spammer and server spammer that xkeksbyte posted becuase i think it could work but yeah there is also captcha sometimes so it is fucked up but yeah after i make rewrite of his scripts in python that he posted ill try to make checker for microsoft as best as i can

You don't get captcha for logging in via debugged minecraft hotmail login post/cookies...
I can even crack with free proxies 250cpm+

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back