Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Looking to make a 1.8.9 client injectable into lunar

iReqen

Reaction score
Hey, I found this client base and am wondering if I could (and how would i) make it injectable into lunar? I've seen people mention custom mappings but I have no clue how would I do that.

I'm not looking for a finished/editable client base and instead want to actually learn to do it.
At the moment i have a java client (intent base) with a few simple bypasses and a bit of modules, I could make this injectable into lunar aswell if possible

If you actually wanted to learn it you'd look up injection into java applications instead of expecting to be spoonfed when you can't even make a base

aren't most injectable clients made in c++ /c# etc?

aren't most injectable clients made in c++ /c# etc?
yeah but im way more familiar with java and saw other people make injectable java clients so im wondering where to start

If you actually wanted to learn it you'd look up injection into java applications instead of expecting to be spoonfed when you can't even make a base
who said i cant make a base? where'd you get that information from? just by me saying i'm using intent client base on my 1 year old client which i work on once in a red moon

who said i cant make a base? where'd you get that information from? just by me saying i'm using intent client base on my 1 year old client which i work on once in a red moon
If you had any kind of decent java knowledge you'd make your own base instead of using terrible tutorial one...

yeah but im way more familiar with java and saw other people make injectable java clients so im wondering where to start
I think u confuse it with mixin. Mixin provides you a way to inject java code into the fabric client, but not any client.
If I am not mistaken, you will need C++/c# or any low end language to e.g change players range.

yeah you'll need c++ and you gonna have to reverse engineer minecraft or lunar client with cheat engine. also you should learn the basic of programing

Take a look at java agents and asm or javassist
You can use almost any client base for this you just need to make all the necessary calls and it should work

Take a look at java agents and asm or javassist
You can use almost any client base for this you just need to make all the necessary calls and it should work
my friend recommended this aswell however he said that i'd need to change a bunch of methods and stuff and didnt recommend it

yeah you'll need c++ and you gonna have to reverse engineer minecraft or lunar client with cheat engine. also you should learn the basic of programing
i know more than the basics, just never cared to look at c++ or injections in general

Did you search for a way to promote your repo? this thread is like 2 weeks old lol. Anyways, really nice job especially when injecting is the only worth feature of certain clients and you're making it into an open-source base.
i saw the thread and dropped the repo link thats it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back