Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Lavabounce

you should consider coding your own base.
btw im very new to java and kotlin so I used liquidbounce as a base, btw to the other people who posting in this thread the "NCP" speed (without Updated in the name) was actually for testing purposes, just forgot to remove it.

btw the recode is actually going to be called something else to prevent confusion

btw im very new to java and kotlin so I used liquidbounce as a base,
I wouldn't recommend using liquid bounce as a base. You won't understand everything and won't learn how to code.
The best way to learn is by trying yourself, which is even more rewarding

btw im very new to java and kotlin so I used liquidbounce as a base, btw to the other people who posting in this thread the "NCP" speed (without Updated in the name) was actually for testing purposes, just forgot to remove it.
Nice job making a 1% NCP "Speed" which also flags (and is probably pasted), also learn how to use isMoving()

edit: This is literally just strafe speed which multiplies speed by 110% if on ground, still wouldn't be surprised if it was pasted.
1678010809634.png
You changing the client creator field (which doesn't technically violate LiquidBounce's licensing but is "immoral") is ~20% of the changes
1678010965222.png

Attachments

• 1678010806700.png
    1678010806700.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
How can you fucking "recode" something when you
1) Don't know any java or kotlin
2) Have coded only like 20 lines of code
????

How can you fucking "recode" something when you
1) Don't know any java or kotlin
2) Have coded only like 20 lines of code
????
thing is my friends are actually "recoding" it, while I'm just going to help add the bypasses

btw when the client releases DONT RUN IT IM JUST TELLING U

why tf are people still using liquidbounce as "Base" for their clients 😭

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back