Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Lavabounce

When you receive access in a situation like this don't immidiately expeose yourself. Wait for a few weeks and then post the leak under a different name than what you usually use. Anyways, still nice job leaking pasted client, hope the developers have to cry themselve to sleep everytime they remember their paste was leaked.

Obligatory funny pics:
1677762864394.png
1677762910664.png
(0.01 B/PS fly epic bypass)
1677765749507.png
Faggot skids bypasses and adds "old" in front of them if they don't bypass/he pasted them incorrectly
1677765288842.png
Retarded newgen doesn't know what "Slowly" style means
1677765354612.png
"Developer" doesn't know how to use LB's chat util
1677765462562.png
Nice NCP speed (flags too)

This whole client is a paste of LB scripts and random bypasses from here

Last edited:
you honestly didnt think i wasn't gonna see it? First of all, the stuff in the client isn't taken from anywhere else (maybe the animations but that's an entirely new story), and you saying I'm a faggot is kinda retarded IMO.

you honestly didnt think i wasn't gonna see it? First of all, the stuff in the client isn't taken from anywhere else (maybe the animations but that's an entirely new story), and you saying I'm a faggot is kinda retarded IMO.
lmao look who replied LMAO yea the client was a** i tried making vid on it but i was getting banned like fly insta ban then scaffold insta ban btw i was using the "config load blockdrop" still didnt bypass got banned multiple times so i give up and leak it to public to see how you use liquidbounce SRC and rename it to look that its ur own btw its not rat i check

you honestly didnt think i wasn't gonna see it? First of all, the stuff in the client isn't taken from anywhere else (maybe the animations but that's an entirely new story), and
you saying I'm a faggot is kinda retarded IMO.
Yeah no skid, good job renaming everything and making a "packet fly" that just sends teleport packets 💯
Also obligatory:
1677851848196.png
Since LiquidBounce is licensed under GPL 3.0 you are by law required to disclose the source code of your fork to the public.

Yeah no skid, good job renaming everything and making a "packet fly" that just sends teleport packets 💯
Also obligatory:
View attachment 595
Since LiquidBounce is licensed under GPL 3.0 you are by law required to disclose the source code of your fork to the public.
nice gj yea he didnt even put that it was made using liquidbounce source ah i still remember the good old days when people actually cared about clients and didnt skid etc just made their own yep it was good days :d nowadays people just pick random client and say oh look my new client like bruh

Also obligatory:
View attachment 595
finally, something that actually make sense (will release source code)

nice gj yea he didnt even put that it was made using liquidbounce source ah i still remember the good old days when people actually cared about clients and didnt skid etc just made their own yep it was good days :d nowadays people just pick random client and say oh look my new client like bruh
btw isn't it blatantly obvious it is made from liquidbounce? it has bounce in the name so ig people would prob know.

(this isnt te1amon) im a dev for the client, i am fully recoding it, so its source wont be released to the public. no im not skidding, this is all of my code.

I am also a dev this is very retarded because this is supposed to be a copy of liquidbounce but with different bypasses some of this stuff does not bypass because the dev was a single dev at the time new devs like me are going to be working on a private and non private free version based off of liquidbounce using the src but with different bypasses this is expected to happen and more and more paste are going to come out because the source is out and this will get even worse but to be honest i dont give a shit as long as yall have a good time playing on the client with different servers soon we will put the free verison on to the recode with obf and it will get better bypasses then some liquidbounce skid on a random ass server

Last edited:
(this isnt te1amon) im a dev for the client, i am fully recoding it, so its source wont be released to the public. no im not skidding, this is all of my code.
you should consider coding your own base.

I am also a dev this is very retarded because this is supposed to be a copy of liquidbounce but with different bypasses some of this stuff does not bypass because the dev was a single dev at the time new devs like me are going to be working on a private and non private free version based off of liquidbounce using the src but with different bypasses this is expected to happen and more and more paste are going to come out because the source is out and this will get even worse but to be honest i dont give a shit as long as yall have a good time playing on the client with different servers soon we will put the free verison on to the recode with obf and it will get better bypasses then some liquidbounce skid on a random ass server
liquidbounce itself already bypass most of the anticheat out there with proper config

btw isn't it blatantly obvious it is made from liquidbounce? it has bounce in the name so ig people would prob know.
It took 2 "developers" to change a few colours and make a shitty fly?

It took 2 "developers" to change a few colours and make a shitty fly?
to be fair, it can be kinda hard for one unexperienced (idk if he is unexperienced, Im just assuming it) developer to code a minecraft client.
having a friend helping out is really nice option

to be fair, it can be kinda hard for one unexperienced (idk if he is unexperienced, Im just assuming it) developer to code a minecraft client.
having a friend helping out is really nice option
btw there is 3 developers, me, jeo, and the original creator te1amon. all of us are working on the recode, id say it will be out later today or tomorrow.

its kinda sus that you could recode the whole client in 3 days. seems unlegit

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back