Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

KillAura movefix

tim.tmn

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently tried to make a decent KillAura for my client. I tried to implement a movefix in order to bypass AAC by any chance, now I am moving corresponding to my yaw but it still does not bypass any decent anticheat. On AAC im getting flagged for mainly Timer and Move. Grim flags me for Simulation.

Java:
// Event implementation in my KillAura
@EventTarget
private void onStrafe(EventStrafe eventStrafe) {
    if (this.currTarget == null || !this.moveFixSetting.getValue()) return;

eventStrafe.setYaw(this.rotation.getYaw());
}

// Event call in Entity:moveFlying
public void moveFlying(float strafe, float forward, float friction) {
    float yaw = this.rotationYaw;
    if (this == Statics.getPlayer()) {
        EventStrafe eventStrafe = new EventStrafe(yaw);
        eventStrafe.call();
        if (eventStrafe.isCancelled()) return;

yaw = eventStrafe.getYaw();
    } 

// Default moveFlying code
    // ...
}

The this.rotation.getYaw() call is equivalent to getting the yaw by reading the packet-data, which also flags.

I would appreciate any idea on what I could possibly have messed up. Also tell me if you need any more code snippets of my KillAura.

Last edited:
I would appreciate any idea on what I could possibly have messed up.
Posibilities are:
1) the rotation you are setting is your next killaura rotation instead of the rotation you are sending to the server
2) You do not have the proper hit slowdown or are using keep sprint
3) You have "loose" packets - There are some packets still sending your client rotation
For 1) and 2) what i reccomend to do is make like a "clientRotation" field which you can set and it will apply motion fix and set packets rotation to that value.

Posibilities are:
1) the rotation you are setting is your next killaura rotation instead of the rotation you are sending to the server
2) You do not have the proper hit slowdown or are using keep sprint
3) You have "loose" packets - There are some packets still sending your client rotation
For 1) and 2) what i reccomend to do is make like a "clientRotation" field which you can set and it will apply motion fix and set packets rotation to that value.
Thanks for your response. First one is definetly not the case since I also tried to get the yaw by reading the packet data, which also did not work. Second one, definetly not using keepsprint but im not quite sure about how I managed the hit slowdown, been looking into minecraft code which just multiplied motionX and Z with 0.6 on hit. Third one, I just hope that is not the case. Also, your recommendation is great but I already have such a field, you can see it in the code, the line where I set my strafe.

Last edited:
you may also check the following post:
maybe there is also a fix for your problem
Just looked at the post, hit slowdown is most definetly not my problem because I only flag while strafing. If I only move forwards or backwards, no flags occour at all. So it is probably a weird order of my movement packets which would be really weird or any other mysterious reason I didnt think of.

Just looked at the post, hit slowdown is most definetly not my problem because I only flag while strafing. If I only move forwards or backwards, no flags occour at all. So it is probably a weird order of my movement packets which would be really weird or any other mysterious reason I didnt think of.
which version do you use?

may I ask what you needed to fix? error in code logic?
I needed to get the rotation before the PreMotionUpdate event and also set the strafing before. So I basically made a onUpdate event called in EntityPlayerSP method onUpdate before the super.onUpdate call. My yaw was basically wrong all the time. So indeed it was the code logic.

I needed to get the rotation before the PreMotionUpdate event and also set the strafing before. So I basically made a onUpdate event called in EntityPlayerSP method onUpdate before the super.onUpdate call. My yaw was basically wrong all the time. So indeed it was the code logic.
(y)

congratz!

finally people that dont want code but want to actually learn stuff.

+rep

congratz!

finally people that dont want code but want to actually learn stuff.

+rep
Im actually suprised that there are just a few people on here trying to learn. I dont quite understand the point of pasting code, because if you get your problem fixed by someone else, there will be of course a new problem in the future where u need help again.
The only thing I understand if people ask for code which is alt. to their code, just to see how other people fixed the issue

Im actually suprised that there are just a few people on here trying to learn. I dont quite understand the point of pasting code, because if you get your problem fixed by someone else, there will be of course a new problem in the future where u need help again.
The only thing I understand if people ask for code which is alt. to their code, just to see how other people fixed the issue
Indeed, pasting is useless, learn how things work.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back