Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Tutorial How 2 crack vape client (Serious Post)

trashaim

Reaction score
LOL YOU ACTUALLY HERE TO READ THIS LOL
Ok just kidding so to crack vape you have to understand how it work (not 100% true but whatever):
Vape V4 & Lite is Actually make using JNI (Java Native Interface), when it release it just support forge and it using mappings to actually make it useable with lunar client, vanilla,..... Vape Injection make in C++ (Yes ofc) , and it DLL file using for injection it from it server and also it download update using this : https://vape.gg/update.php, download it and try to rename to .exe you will find something funny (mAnThe gOoNa cOpE iT sOoN!). Ok so it actually make a request to vape.gg website to check if you login or not, if not , it will show up a login form and when you click login, it will send a request login to server then injection a file dll zip in a file named Dump0 (Dump1,Dump2,..) i dont 100% know and this using socket. and if you try to edit vape.gg (server value) value using x64dbg or smt to like google.com , it just show vape background(embed in it launcher) and a text like this :
Error to connect to server, check vpn or something i dont remember, so if you try to crack vape using x64dbg or smt then it not a clear choice.

So there is these ways to crack vape:

1.Dump it source:
Sound dumb right? but actually it a method that use to crack vape v4.06 by Decencies (https://github.com/Decencies) just guessing but this method requires you already bought vape, first you inject vape to minecraft , then you will use any tool , or write a tool yourself lol there is some public tool like this,
Ok i got it files , now what? First you will have to use any tools convert all .class file back to .java file then you will create a forge mod , put it in there and then somehow launch it! anyway just check this out!

2.Create a fake server OR modify vape v4 dll
- Just create a fake server, how to do it, learn how to do it yourself, you know vape v4.04 crack right? just copy paste it and how you get new vape v4 dll to put into Dump0 file? haa ha pretty simple:

Change the vape v4 exe file extension to .com and change the file name to "minecraft". Run the file, and after it finishes loading IMMEDIATELY close minecraft and open internet explorer. Copy the vape file name and the file extension into internet explorer address bar and press enter. This should bring you to the official Minecraft consultation website, from here you can request a dll with a custom user generated compile date. This dll when used in conjunction with vape v1(see attached file), will allow you to run vape on any "unsupported" client.

OR BOOM JUST REMOVE VAPE V4.DLL CHECK AND CREATE YOUR OWN LAUNCHER AND DONT FORGET ASSEST THEN INJECT TO MINECRAFT!

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be trolling or trying to be funny?
Dead forum and somehow it's still getting worse

nope it serious
i would love to see it in progress. could you maybe release the full launcher crack made like you said in the tutorial? i mean people might wanna see the backend of vape.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back