Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help with blocksmc / verus fly

1. you are russian thats the first problem
2. you are asking easy questions that can be solveable by yourself if you have a iq over 60 and aint a paster
3. you are litterally the definition of retarded

i know you love me deep inside of you, otherwise you wouldnt reply to a almsot 1 year old beef
1. lmao, why u offended of my the words??? cuz it is a true?? change yourself that dont write it.
2. i repeat it 3 times in a row, if i not smart in codding how you, why i cant write the "eAsY" question?
3. retard for what? for this 2 reasons? dont get laugh me.

sry, but im not gay :cry:, i just laughed of you, i need to repeat it second time FOR AGAIN YOUR STUPID-TOXIC BRAIN

Java:
public void verusDamage() {
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement(new BlockPos(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY - 1.5, mc.thePlayer.posZ), 1, new ItemStack(Blocks.stone.getItem(mc.theWorld, new BlockPos(-1, -1, -1))), 0, 0.94 f, 0));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 3.05, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 0.41999998688697815, mc.thePlayer.posZ, true));
}

You need to cancel packets C03/C04/C05/C06

It`s verus dmg fly, btw

// Edit: added code tags
cancel packets for get damage?? verus holes

seems to be englishmen, but didnt understand simple thought
Sentence must contain subject and a predicate meaning that it's incorrent but ok, maybe your 12 year old brain meant proper grammar in words, the definiton of grammar is "the study of the classes of words, their inflections and their functions and relations in the sentence" nothing about numbers meaning that it can't be divided nor multiplied since you can't get percentage of something without these operations (percentage% * number = result)

pretty sure fall damage disables the fly, some speed and maybe some timer checks for like 60 ticks maybe? You can also make an infinite fly with some funny motion. But I haven't made a verus fly in ages so maybe they updated idk

Sentence must contain subject and a predicate meaning that it's incorrent but ok, maybe your 12 year old brain meant proper grammar in words, the definiton of grammar is "the study of the classes of words, their inflections and their functions and relations in the sentence" nothing about numbers meaning that it can't be divided nor multiplied since you can't get percentage of something without these operations (percentage% * number = result)
us tabioez is wanted to retell how to compose a text!! at the same time, when you know it, you can write it, and when you don’t know, you turn to all sorts of insults, is not it?

Java:
public void verusDamage() {
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement(new BlockPos(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY - 1.5, mc.thePlayer.posZ), 1, new ItemStack(Blocks.stone.getItem(mc.theWorld, new BlockPos(-1, -1, -1))), 0, 0.94 f, 0));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 3.05, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 0.41999998688697815, mc.thePlayer.posZ, true));
}

You need to cancel packets C03/C04/C05/C06

It`s verus dmg fly, btw

// Edit: added code tags
Thank you! I knew how to make a verus fly which bypasses but not a damage fly.

pretty sure fall damage disables the fly, some speed and maybe some timer checks for like 60 ticks maybe? You can also make an infinite fly with some funny motion. But I haven't made a verus fly in ages so maybe they updated idk
I don't think damage fly disables speed or timer, but you could be right.
Sometimes while taking fall damage and using speed (when forgetting nofall and not having disabler at that time) I still get kicked.
Also my code for a verus speed disabler is way different than fall damage.

learn how to code
1651290240834.png
LOL, I think you should learn how to code.
Literally, if you can't even watch a tutorial of a Minecraft Custom Font Renderer and you can't even skid, then you have 0 IQ.

Looks like this 1 year old thread is everything you have against me
Looks like a 1 year old thread is very old
Oh and thx for reminding me about putting my custom font renderer back again in the client

View attachment 375
LOL, I think you should learn how to code.
Literally, if you can't even watch a tutorial of a Minecraft Custom Font Renderer and you can't even skid, then you have 0 IQ.
btw people that being toxic to everyone and saying "learn how to code" are probably skidding things and saying that they can code

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back