Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help with blocksmc / verus fly

How about actually offering some assistance instead of being an asshole? Coding for a game like Minecraft is not all that coding is. I'm fluent in Flutter (Dart), Kotlin and Java, but still struggle to make bypasses, but I guess I still need to "learn how to code".
i agree with you, just ignore these stupids, they can help but will constantly write all sorts of unnecessary advice instead of really helping. it is 90% community, not only englishmens.

i agree with you, just ignore these stupids, they can help but will constantly write all sorts of unnecessary advice instead of really helping. it is 90% community, not only englishmens.
1. you are russian thats the first problem
2. you are asking easy questions that can be solveable by yourself if you have a iq over 60 and aint a paster
3. you are litterally the definition of retarded

i know you love me deep inside of you, otherwise you wouldnt reply to a almsot 1 year old beef

I also agree with you

1. you are russian thats the first problem
2. you are asking easy questions that can be solveable by yourself if you have a iq over 60 and aint a paster
3. you are litterally the definition of retarded

i know you love me deep inside of you, otherwise you wouldnt reply to a almsot 1 year old beef
1. So what, that means you won't help people from other countries?
2. True but that doesn't mean you are going to be toxic.
3. no u

If you are so good at coding then why don't you look at other clients that are bypassing and trying to figure out their methods,look at the minecraft code and try figuring out what could be exploitable or using trial and error :mad: Not to mention you are the kid who doesn't know how to make eventsView attachment 289
I guess you mean "skid"?

didnt you just reply aswell? keep replying, i keep replying to keep ur 2 braincells busy

🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
Keep replying, you also replied.
Woah woah woah, you can keep replying for 6969 years! Respect from the year in 6969!

Keep replying, you also replied.
Woah woah woah, you can keep replying for 6969 years! Respect from the year in 6969!
bro do you have a special disease? you write more than fucking news paper

1. So what, that means you won't help people from other countries?
2. True but that doesn't mean you are going to be toxic.
3. no u
nah i will help everyone if they have a iq over 5

i wonder why dumb people agree with dumb people

i mean i'm also dumb for replying to this low iq shit but its fun so idc

Last edited:
bro do you have a special disease? you write more than fucking news paper

nah i will help everyone if they have a iq over 5

i wonder why dumb people agree with dumb people

i mean i'm also dumb for replying to this low iq shit but its fun so idc
Yes, I got a special disease because of you
1. Ok
2. I'm not a "dumb people"
3. Uh ya so you admitted that you're "dumb"

Yes, I got a special disease because of you
1. Ok
2. I'm not a "dumb people"
3. Uh ya so you admitted that you're "dumb"
"I'm not **a "dumb people"**"
yeah ive said that im dumb that i keep arguing with 12 year olds that cant even write in proper english

"I'm not **a "dumb people"**"
yeah ive said that im dumb that i keep arguing with 12 year olds that cant even write in proper english
"yeah ive said that im dumb that i keep arguing with 12 years old that cant even write in proper english"
No you. Your sentence has 0.000001% of grammar.

yea I have no idea how to make a verus fly some help would be really helpfull lol

Java:
public void verusDamage() {
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement(new BlockPos(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY - 1.5, mc.thePlayer.posZ), 1, new ItemStack(Blocks.stone.getItem(mc.theWorld, new BlockPos(-1, -1, -1))), 0, 0.94 f, 0));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 3.05, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY, mc.thePlayer.posZ, false));
    mc.getNetHandler().sendPacketNoEvent(new C03PacketPlayer.C04PacketPlayerPosition(mc.thePlayer.posX, mc.thePlayer.posY + 0.41999998688697815, mc.thePlayer.posZ, true));
}

You need to cancel packets C03/C04/C05/C06

It`s verus dmg fly, btw

// Edit: added code tags

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back