Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help with blocksmc / verus fly

minorbie

Reaction score
yea I have no idea how to make a verus fly some help would be really helpfull lol

learn how to code
How about actually offering some assistance instead of being an asshole? Coding for a game like Minecraft is not all that coding is. I'm fluent in Flutter (Dart), Kotlin and Java, but still struggle to make bypasses, but I guess I still need to "learn how to code".

How about actually offering some assistance instead of being an asshole? Coding for a game like Minecraft is not all that coding is. I'm fluent in Flutter (Dart), Kotlin and Java, but still struggle to make bypasses, but I guess I still need to "learn how to code".
You expect me to be like "Aww here is a kid who wants to be in our 'community'! Let's send him all the bypasses and teach him the most basic methods of bypassing, NO, not learn him just send him the code, now he doesn't need to put any effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what a lovely guy!!!"

hi can you send me vac secure bypass?

You expect me to be like "Aww here is a kid who wants to be in our 'community'! Let's send him all the bypasses and teach him the most basic methods of bypassing, NO, not learn him just send him the code, now he doesn't need to put any effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what a lovely guy!!!"
bro not knowing how to make the best bypasses does not mean I dont know how to fucking code! 😡Every anticheat needs different kinds of fly codes for different bypasses.

bro not knowing how to make the best bypasses does not mean I dont know how to fucking code! 😡Every anticheat needs different kinds of fly codes for different bypasses.
If you are so good at coding then why don't you look at other clients that are bypassing and trying to figure out their methods,look at the minecraft code and try figuring out what could be exploitable or using trial and error :mad: Not to mention you are the kid who doesn't know how to make eventsScreenshot from 2022-02-18 19-51-13.png

If you are so good at coding then why don't you look at other clients that are bypassing and trying to figure out their methods,look at the minecraft code and try figuring out what could be exploitable or using trial and error :mad: Not to mention you are the kid who doesn't know how to make eventsView attachment 289
bro thats from a month ago I know how to do that shit + I know how to make bypasses this post is also old

bro thats from a month ago I know how to do that shit + I know how to make bypasses this post is also old
if you know how to make bypasses, why do you ask for bypasses then in the first place?

literally bruh.. the only reason I keep responding is because idk how to get the thread closed I dont even need this any more I literally know how to make bypasses now. Also your replying by saying keep replying 😂
keep replying and keep coping woah u know how to create bypasses woah woah woah now i have respect :copium:

I agree with you. I hate people who just say "learn how to code".

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back