Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

gltranslatef kaput?

SageDEV

Reaction score
I have skeet click gui in my cheat, when i skidded chams and china hat, gltranslatef stopped working (i use it to be on top of groupboxes in color picker and combo boxes) but I don't have any error, and when I remove the skidded code of chams and china hat, nothing happens, why is that? I already searched but nothing came up on forums. anyone know how to fix it, please?

Do you mean the ClickGUI GL11.glTranslate not working?

Maybe make your own? Then you won't have any issues with OpenGL? 3000iq but still too smart for you
It isn't your client, so you don't get to decide what to do with his client.

Maybe make your own? Then you won't have any issues with OpenGL? 3000iq but still too smart for you
i tried to make my own, but i have many problems, an about year ago i try to make onetap cgui, but i had problem with scroll, and i deleted this clickgui, now i have better skeet gui than in flux, exhibition or astro, cuz i finished it myself. if you have no one to brag about your knowledge to, then I am also not the person who will appreciate it.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back