Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source EXODUS CLIENT DEOBF, 諾貝爾和平獎 bozar saved us all. exodus insane 5$ paste (not runnable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tengokus insane amount of coping and big mouth has lead to this, he apperently striked videos and githubs containing exodus deobf'd jar, he still was comfy to say it was old. very weird isnt it
he doesnt know any java basics, his client is a paste and he is absolutely retarded

here are some funny screenshots:
1665069663879.png1665069674987.png1665069689482.png1665069694739.png1665069701151.png1665069704800.png
and theres even more, go look for yourself

"go back to skidding liquidbounce" - Tengoku

Last edited:
"go back to skidding liquid bounce now" - tengoku

congrats on not leaking anything new, ver u reuploaded is 5.4 and is available on these forums, also did ppl in this comm ever heard of rage baitin?
recoded everything that was pasted inclusing utils in b6

congrats on not leaking anything new, ver u reuploaded is 5.4 and is available on these forums, also did ppl in this comm ever heard of rage baitin?
kys you can't ever copy paste code between classes 🤡
Yea sure retard, can't "recode" if you didn't code it in the first place 🙃

as ive been told its apperently 2 - 3 weeks old
and why do you strike videos and githubs containing this (as you say) old version that is not even a bit up to date since you "recoded" it
is it maybe because you dont want people to know that you are a fucking retarded skid? because if it was actually old you would have no reason to strike it right?

as ive been told its apperently 2 - 3 weeks old
and why do you strike videos and githubs containing this (as you say) old version that is not even a bit up to date since you "recoded" it
is it maybe because you dont want people to know that you are a fucking retarded skid? because if it was actually old you would have no reason to strike it right?
seems like you dont want to understand
why is the jar from this thread https://www.masterof13fps.com/forum/index.php?threads/exodus-5-4-deobfuscated.8317/
the same as the one you provided in this one?
and maybe its because i dont want people to have access to a non deobf ver of my client even if its old asf?
also even if someone leaks exodus b1 deobf i would still strike it down lol

seems like you dont want to understand
why is the jar from this thread https://www.masterof13fps.com/forum/index.php?threads/exodus-5-4-deobfuscated.8317/
the same as the one you provided in this one?
and maybe its because i dont want people to have access to a non deobf ver of my client even if its old asf?
also even if someone leaks exodus b1 deobf i would still strike it down lol
even if it would be the same jar, it doesnt change the fact that you are still a retarded skid.
and if your client is old af why would you care about it being leaked like wtf XD? you are one of those people that are 24/7 on the internet coping and thinking minecraft is life.

even if it would be the same jar, it doesnt change the fact that you are still a retarded skid.
and if your client is old af why would you care about it being leaked like wtf XD? you are one of those people that are 24/7 on the internet coping and thinking minecraft is life.
nah not really i just dont want people to get a hold of an unobf jar of my client no matter the version
maybe if you would own a client you would understand
"retarded skid" yet you dont even know how the new src looks like

nah not really i just dont want people to get a hold of an unobf jar of my client no matter the version
maybe if you would own a client you would understand
"retarded skid" yet you dont even know how the new src looks like
""retarded skid" yet you dont even know how the new src looks like" i dont need to know because in around 2 to 3 weeks you are not able to code a better source than this LOL

""retarded skid" yet you dont even know how the new src looks like" i dont need to know because in around 2 to 3 weeks you are not able to code a better source than this LOL
??????? the recode was released in late august and 5.4 was leaked in late july, tf ur saying
basically for the whole of august i worked on recoding the client

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back