Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

any free and good java obfuscator?

Lodomir

Reaction score
i want to obfuscate my code but also don't want to pay much for it cuz even paid obfuscators can be reverse engineered

Make it open source, then you won't need to obfuscate it and people can improve it :)

that wasnt the question
Better to not obfuscate at all than use a free and horrible "obfuscator", and believe there will be any difference.
So yes, it answers the question: The best free obfuscator is not to use any, as there will be no difference.

Make it open source, then you won't need to obfuscate it and people can improve it :)
yeah open source paid/private hacked client is a good choice so people can speedrun cracking it who has better time at removing my protection

yeah open source paid/private hacked client is a good choice so people can speedrun cracking it who has better time at removing my protection
My point is, don't bother obfuscating with a free tool. You're just trying to give yourself the illusion that a free obfuscator will do the job done in protecting or adding some sort of protection layer while in reality it will get deobfuscated without big complications within some days after the JAR file starts running around.

if the client is paid it will be cracked eventually so it doesnt really matter and if its private just dont give it to people you dont trust

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back