Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Akrien Premium Cracked (3.1)

ExStack

Reaction score
Hello.

Basically, in 2021, there was a free version of Akrien. It doesn't bypass anymore, because it is Build 3. However, I found Akrien Premium on the internet (the launcher) and attempted to make a link directing to the latest Akrien premium build. It didn't work, as at the time, I thought it was Akrien Premium 6.9, when in fact it was Akrien Premium 3.1. The crack works by downloading Premium onto a local server and launching the version there, not on https://akrien.wtf/, but on localhost.

If anyone can send me an Akrien account, or the launcher, I could attempt to crack it.

The download:

1337 gang on top!

Akrien has never been cracked, do not try to find a real crack, it's a waste of time. Also do not run any *akrien premium crack.exe* files cuz they are all linked with stealers and other crap. I can give you a subscription if you want and you can try to crack it, or you can just buy it, it's not that expensive :d

Akrien has never been cracked, do not try to find a real crack, it's a waste of time. Also do not run any *akrien premium crack.exe* files cuz they are all linked with stealers and other crap. I can give you a subscription if you want and you can try to crack it, or you can just buy it, it's not that expensive :d
buying your client is equivalent to taking a rat so why people keep trying to crack him

Not directly related but I want to know, why does novoline.wtf look so similar to akrien?

i dont want to crack it as this was after retardation, but im not retarded anymore and i dont crack shit, so i would love to get a subscription to akrien. does it have latest matrix bypasses?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back