Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. C

Help with module button expansion

So I made click gui and i want to implement when someone right clicks on module button it expands so it can have some area to show settings of that particular module. And i have made it so boolean expanded is set to true and it shrinks rectangle but i need to move module buttons that are under...
  2. C

Button shrink on hover

How to make button shrink on hover just like for example on lunar client you have button for accounts and then when you hover over it shrinks on X axis... How can I do that ?
  3. C

[HELP] How to speed up loading modules into GUI ?

Hi so my problem si basically that I have all modules stored in CopyOnWriteArrayList and each time player opens gui on RSHIFT it has to go through each category of modules and then for each module in category and it does take some seconds for it to load so does anyone have some better way of...
  4. C

I need help with changing font in chat and other places

I once changed fonts almost everywhere but I forgot in which class can i change font in chat for example when you are writing message...
  5. C

Possibly Infected Kawaii hack client cracked

I think you mean this if not just let me know
  6. C

NFA Minecraft accounts (HQ mostly unbanned)

Hi guys if someone is interested in buying minecraft premium accounts that are NFA and mostly unbanned on hypixel and 100% unbanned on Mineplex you can add me on discord charon#9999 and you can purchase accounts. Also if you are fellow developer that is making his own hacked client you can also...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back