Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. Michaelz

PSA: Don't run Thea

Remember the kid who was crying: "why u guys leak my hobby project client 😭 😭 I'm nothing but a humble child trying to learn :sob", he just released a "launcher" which is a github rat. If you want proof just make a discord account and run it in a vm and he'll get a power complex trying to cause...
  2. Michaelz

ClickGuis

I am in a desperate need of clickgui ideas/designs, I'll try and make some clickguis anyone reccomends
  3. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

Garbage client, a high change of being ratted, do not run outside of VM, do not run this client in general as it's worthless trash and this thread exists just to stop people from using it and to show the developer he is a giant faggot. This is not obfuscated unlike the other leak so everyone...
  4. Michaelz

Obfuscation

Hello, i am making a 1.8 client which i want to obfuscate, after reading stuff on some about obfuscators and doing a bit of learning in general i have come to the conclusion that i definetly want to use JNIC, but i am not sure whether to use it with a different paid obfuscater (i was maybe...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back