Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. Michaelz

PSA: Don't run Thea

Remember the kid who was crying: "why u guys leak my hobby project client 😭 😭 I'm nothing but a humble child trying to learn :sob", he just released a "launcher" which is a github rat. If you want proof just make a discord account and run it in a vm and he'll get a power complex trying to cause...
  2. Michaelz

ClickGuis

I am in a desperate need of clickgui ideas/designs, I'll try and make some clickguis anyone reccomends
  3. Michaelz

Source Lastest thea leak full src

Have you seen his new video? The whole time he acted like an absolute retard, spamming in dms, yelling at anyone who called his client trash, skidded everything, threatened me after i leaked the client (xd) and overall acting like he's the best dev of the world and Thea's the best client while...
  4. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

5. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

bonus funny:
  6. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

Thea shill exposed wtf
  7. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

made by this fucking faggot that doesn't have a pc good enough to run Minecraft.
  8. Michaelz

Thea latest SRC Leak

Garbage client, a high change of being ratted, do not run outside of VM, do not run this client in general as it's worthless trash and this thread exists just to stop people from using it and to show the developer he is a giant faggot. This is not obfuscated unlike the other leak so everyone...
  9. Michaelz

Obfuscation

Hello, i am making a 1.8 client which i want to obfuscate, after reading stuff on some about obfuscators and doing a bit of learning in general i have come to the conclusion that i definetly want to use JNIC, but i am not sure whether to use it with a different paid obfuscater (i was maybe...
  10. Michaelz

Client Rise6 cracked by HCU

Consider:
  11. Michaelz

Client Astolfo client cracked + deobfuscated jar (AllahLeaks)

that is something we have yet to figure out
  12. Michaelz

Vape V4 cracked [rerelease]

I'm just going to use this screenshot from now on.
  13. Michaelz

Hello, can someone leak/crack this new hacked client? (Straightware)

xdd not pasted bro trust me also is this jinthium's client? funny asf if true
  14. Michaelz

[ Question ] some nn client called "kombat v4"

hahaha cope harder
  15. Michaelz

Possibly Infected Tifality client ????

I'd like to apologize for this wave of pure shit that i have caused, but for my defense, how could i know that giving my client collection to that fucker was going to lead to faggot children spamming this forum with retarded re-leaks?
  16. Michaelz

Possibly Infected raze client [intent paste client]

Love that you are saying that everything is "custom" even though the you can't even make a client base or a clickgui. https://www.bbc.com/learningenglish/ Most i found is 154 views o_O
  17. Michaelz

HTB v1 and v4 (OLD)

Too smol
  18. Michaelz

Possibly Infected Gavclient b2 lol leaked no auth intent paste (he cant even code tabgui lol)

+ some funny codes: There's def much more but i didn't look in the utils to keep my sanity.
  19. Michaelz

Possibly Infected Gavclient b2 lol leaked no auth intent paste (he cant even code tabgui lol)

Rise: Paste: Rise: Paste: The scaffold is literally just mash-up of FDP and Rise so here are the links for that: https://github.com/Endemic1337/Minecraft-Cheat-Sources/blob/main/FDP/src/main/java/net/ccbluex/liquidbounce/features/module/modules/world/Scaffold.kt...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back