Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. masterof13fpsfan

Packet to edit player position?

eyo, which packet i need to edit to change other players position, i tried s14packetentity but it seems to be updating every 3 seconds or something like that
  2. masterof13fpsfan

Glowing text

Hello, can someone explain how to make text glowing ? also please DO NOT be toxic if you are not here to help
  3. masterof13fpsfan

do someone know how to deobf .exe file

do someone know how to deobf .exe file
  4. masterof13fpsfan

do someone know what disables ghostly ac

do someone know doing what disables ghostly anti-cheat like void tp or something other
  5. masterof13fpsfan

Client inject

hi, do someone know how to make a client injectable to a running minecraft session like vape does? if someone know that, explaining it or dropping a tutorial link for it will be useful! ^^
  6. masterof13fpsfan

Do someone know how to bypass client side login checks ?

eyo, someone know how to bypass a client side login check ???? i mean, im talking about sonoyuncu client. they has very big online count and a client side login check. Edit: do not be toxic if you don't wanna help...
  7. masterof13fpsfan

help

hello, i have a problem with sending packet poll. ex: PacketUtil.sendPacket(packets.poll); it fucks the fps can someone help me please
  8. masterof13fpsfan

[Request] Sonoyuncu Client

Hello, i don't know how to deobfuscate a .jar, so can someone help me or leak the source of sonoyuncu client? i think its not hard to make, cuz a turkish dog made it before with 0 knowledge of java heres the link of the client: https://sonoyuncu.com.tr/indir/minecraft (its a client made for a...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back