Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. Tengoku

Source EXODUS CLIENT DEOBF, 諾貝爾和平獎 bozar saved us all. exodus insane 5$ paste (not runnable)

send ss i wanna see here, look at the date it was released in late august
  2. Tengoku

good paid obfuscators?

planning on buying a decent paid obfuscator that works well with MCP any recommendations?
  3. Tengoku

airwalk

how do ppl Code airwalk? do they enable collisions for air while having fly toggled or is there another (perhaps easier way) thst People use
  4. Tengoku

blur

ive been trying for the past few days to try and code a blur, but honestly i got nowhere if anyone has some knowledge on this topic please share it with me lol
  5. Tengoku

Client weird damage bug with killaura

whenever i cheat on hypixel or any other server with my client, sometimes i deal little to no damage whenever i use the killaura. any ideas on why this could happen? i think its happening because of my inventory manager, but even if i play without it still sometimes happen. also, merry christmas!
  6. Tengoku

ideas on how i can code smooth rotations for killaura?

i already have rotations for killaura, but if the target is moving i get flagged for fight_direction (NCP), this is because the rotations are a bit "delayed" and the head dosent really move smoothly and instantly so that it dosent flag for fight direction, so does anyone know how i can make my...
  7. Tengoku

need help with module mode string

alright so for every module i have, if i change the mode of the module that i have toggled the string of the mode changes to a non-caps version of it for example: Fly - BlocksMC then i change it to lets say vanilla Fly - vanilla (and it was supposed to be "Vanilla" not "vanilla") why does this...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back