Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)
xkeksbyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stole his bike.

R.1accb4e2e04f3c6afcc7c7904c567550
    omg ples giv invmove intave gui byepazz plis! my name is sagedev, im a retarded russian yougame.biz pastère
    xkeksbyte
    xkeksbyte
    keep beign possessed by me
    ich hab dir vertrut diggah, du sagst zu mir, du willst nicht mit mir shishabar, ich dacht mir ok diggah, er hat schlechte laune, du geht mit mein freund diggah und meine freundin shishabar? doppelapfel rauchen? waist du was diggah, fig dich nh, lösch mein nummer, lösch mein naktbilder, lösch blockier mich uber all, lösch mein mutters nummer ,lösch mein puff nummer und fig dich altr
    If you should have any issues that need immediate/fast response please contact me on discord (Phantom#5904).
    With kind regards,
    Phantom
    Phantom
    Phantom
    I surely know that @xkeksbyte can be very spirited in some situations and that this might be the wrong way... But he still is a good coder, who always expresses his opinion, and a valuable member of the forum. To make it clear. I do not support toxic behaviour, rather the exact opposite, but that my hands are tightened in that field.
    With kind regards,
    Phantom
    imagine cringe lords still thinking that clientlauncher cracks are bothering us.. lmao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back