Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Infected Rise 6.0 Prerelease 3 cracked by HCU

Moderator notice:
This "crack" seems to be a bitcoin miner based on this post -> https://masterof13fps.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-btc-miner-in-rise-6-0.8445/#post-68024
Bug Render + Lag Client = Rise 6.0 its a clown 🤡

infested with a btc miner
lmfao
It isn't. It didn't even get cracked by HCU. Alan leaked it on accident and after he realized that he removed it but people had already saved it

It isn't. It didn't even get cracked by HCU. Alan leaked it on accident and after he realized that he removed it but people had already saved it
true but its obfuscated so I cant check for a logger or rat

Do you think he leaked rise without obfuscation? How did he then change the inscription in the same rice? 💀

Do you think he leaked rise without obfuscation? How did he then change the inscription in the same rice? 💀
I honestly thought it had no protection because of how fast it got cracked

Can I see your pc configuration?
It does not depend on her, I listened to 1 advice from the forum and reinstalled the .minecraft folder before that, saving the versions and the worlds I needed, and it all worked. Before that, I also had bugs with textures

It does not depend on her, I listened to 1 advice from the forum and reinstalled the .minecraft folder before that, saving the versions and the worlds I needed, and it all worked. Before that, I also had bugs with textures
And also use Java 8 when starting

i have a bugs render (when the entitys and players its in are in move, these have "lag")

Rise 6.0 Prerelase 4 Cracked by ROYALTY in Official Rise client discord

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back