Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Recent content by Neemo

1. N

Application Looking for developers for LiquidBounce Nextgen

Who doesnt know this website? I think everyone that is or was involved in the (especially German) MC Cheating Community knows this Website
  2. N

ViaMCP

What is your Base MCP Version and towards which Version are you spoofing?
  3. N

Client Weird Movement Flaggs

Hey, I am currently trying to bypass some weird Servers like UniversoCraft or HyCraft and on both (I mostly test on PracticePvP or how you want to call it) I get weird Movement Flaggs even though I am using moveFlying Movement Fix and do not Sprint. Does someone know where this may originate from?
  4. N

Client Vulcan Aim(Y) Bypass

Hey, For a handful of Weeks I am now trying to Bypass Vulcans Aim(Y) Check but it seems like that nothing I am trying seems to fully bypass it. I have already tried improving my Sensitivity Bypass, I used different kinds and possibilies for Smooth&Random Rotations but nothing seems to work. Does...
  5. N

Client Vulcan "Aim(Y)" Check

Hey, I am fairly new to bypassing quite "modern" Anticheats so I would like to ask this Community if somebody would know what specifical is meant by Vulcan " Aim (Y) (vl:2/5): diff=25.158985 dist=0.7319268719399414 | Generic rotation analysis heuristic." and if somebody knows a good way of...
  6. N

Dropshadow

Hey, I have lately tried to understand and learn a bit how a GLSL Shader and therefor the most Popular a Shader Background and Outline Shader Works. After I tried out those things a bit now and I think I understand GLSL Shaders quite well, I stumbled upon the Problem of making a Dropshadow...
  7. N

mc.objectmouseover Delay

Hello, Currently I use mc.objectmouseover for my Scaffold because as far as I know its the most legit Way to Place Blocks and get the Facing, Vec and Position for BlockPositions as it is completely based on Rotations. But I have a Problem with it, that is that it has a weird delay of maybe...
  8. N

Closed Velta Source

Habe gehört die Velta Source wurde irgendwo vom Dev oder ähnlichem geleakt und wollte fragen ob einer von euch die hat?:eek::D
  9. N

Minecraft Client/ Java Obfuscator

Hey, I am currently looking for a good Java Obfuscator which works good without crashes or something with Minecraft Clients. If you also have a recommended Config for that, which makes it work with Clients or stuff it would be nice if you could also give me a Link to that!
  10. N

AAC4 KillAura Flaggs

Hey, habe ein Problem, probiere auf dem neuen AAC eine Killaura zu programmieren kriege hingegen immer wieder folgende Flaggs: A2 B1 B4 B6 Nun wollte ich fragen ob bekannt ist wodurch diese jeweilig verursacht werden(Am wichtigsten wäre A2) und optional auch wie man diese beheben kann. Mfg
  11. N

neue CubeCraft Checks

Heyyoo, Habe mitbekommen dass CubeCraft neue Checks hat unbd bin nicht mehr so ganz up2date und wollte fragen was ihr wisst was man so braucht, wurde nämlich beim KillAura und Scaffold nutzen geflaggt Zu KillAura: Nutze RayCast, random Delay und Range um die 4.2, kein AutoBlock und sie ist...
  12. N

Source [Request] Eject Fragment und Vertex Shader

Hey, ich wollte fragen ob jemand die Fragment(verschiedene .frag) und Vertex("default.vertex") Shader von eject hat und mir diese zu senden könnte?
  13. N

[Question] Obfuscator for Minecraft Clients

Hello I am new to coding and I would like to know a good Obfuscator for Minecraft Clients, I've already tried ProGuard and some bad Allatori Crack but both haven't quite worked so well.. What Obfuscation would you recommend for Minecraft Clients and with what kind of Config for it?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back