Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Recent content by ExStack

1. ExStack

Possibly Infected GAMECOM CRACKED (AT 3 AM) (COPS CALLED)

Stop being racist nigga
  2. ExStack

Possibly Infected GAMECOM CRACKED (AT 3 AM) (COPS CALLED)

this is the person you're talking about lmao. the she in the story cuh
  3. ExStack

Send your shoes.

I wanna rate Minecraft hacker shoes on the drip scale
  4. ExStack

novo 4.8

heard somewhere on the forums novo 4.8 got cracked by luvsy or some shit, anyone can help me find it?
  5. ExStack

novoline.wtf

alright so i have magic senses which can predict the future and here are some comments i predict, so read closely :trolla: "WHY THE FUCK DO yuo Ned novolin.wataafak!?!?!?!?!? IT cheep!!!" -masterofmasturbating69 "EW POOROG GO FUCK A DOG" -totallyrichkidcocksucker "UMMM... GO BUI IT...
  6. ExStack

help with running Novoline

Alright alright, before spamming "xd what a retard" and "what the fuck is this person doing" in the comments, please note I'm only asking for help because I want try using this old crack from 2021 (or 2022?) on BlocksMC, as I could Bhop on Skywars with Flux b4. (The Novoline crack I'm talking...
  7. ExStack

return client?

at the risk of sounding extremely retarded, i am attempting to start a client archival project, i have a bunch of clients, from 2010 - 2023 (so far) i need return client for this project (and you will be seeing a lot more of these threads)
  8. ExStack

can someone help me on running clean client

(i already have the files for clean 2.3.0, it would be helpful if i could have the files for 2.5.0, but that's not the reason why i'm asking for help) i just want someone to help me on running clean client, instant crash on start. i've checked assets and everything points to clean client, i...
  9. ExStack

Minecraft client archival Discord

Read about server after joining: https://discord.gg/eQUY5ben5N (Clients from 2016 - 2019)
  10. ExStack

HTB v1 and v4 (OLD)

Fuck you oHare. https://www.mediafire.com/file/7i5he639q5koxkx/HTB.zip/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/482dtcapjw0cvvt/wxwwvt.zip Don't make comments saying "oh this client is old and fuck you". I just wanted to release the client because of some heat the oHare and I had in 2017, maybe...
  11. ExStack

Yet again asking - any free half life 2 deathmatch cheats

Second time asking, need ASAP
  12. ExStack

any free hl2 deathmatch cheats

planning on starting a hl2 deathmatch hvh server, need some cheats.
  13. ExStack

Exhibition crashing when auth fix

This isn't a post that is about fixing it, but rather me asking for a way to fix it. Any way to get Exhibobo to launch without crashing after auth?
  14. ExStack

Penisware Client (Bypasses 9 Anticheats)

FOR MODERATORS: THIS IS JUST A JOKE. THE REAL CLIENT IS INTEGER AND IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN 7 DAYS. I would like to present to you Penisware (or Integer). It bypasses a lot of anticheats. Here's some screenshots of its HUD. Leaks up brothers! The real client, and not "Penisware" will be...
  15. ExStack

What is the Exhibition font?

Please comment it.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back