Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected omg Stitch client free now

how do i bind i mean if i type .bind add speed x it doesn't work even tho it says speed is now bind to x

This maxed out my VM's ram usage, which while is definitely weird i don't really know what kind of malware would do that (maybe antivm prot???), either way this is suspicious and as others have pointed out it is weird that Stitch developers would make the client free. I wouldn't call Stitch devs trustworthy themselves so i wouldn't recommend it either way.

Not safe, after connecting an alt through the alt manager some weird stuff was going on on microsoft's side so uhh use cracked accounts

How do you add Microsoft account? it doesn't support by the client anymore.

How do you add Microsoft account? it doesn't support by the client anymore.
If it's not in the client than you'll have to launch it with a Microsoft account logged in.

You can do this with various launchers, e.g., the normal Minecraft launcher, but if you are using generated alts you'd most likely want to use HMCL.

If it's not in the client than you'll have to launch it with a Microsoft account logged in.

You can do this with various launchers, e.g., the normal Minecraft launcher, but if you are using generated alts you'd most likely want to use HMCL.
how do i use normal launcher to launch this free version?
Help ;-;

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back