Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source Tenacity Fixxed

Yeah I know what a character data type is obviously I just didn't know which character to remove. pretty new to minecraft, never knew exactly how color codes worked.
That's the worst excuse I've ever heard.... and I guess it's obvious that the error comes from the two characters, so there's not much to think about because it's common sense that the weird 'A' has to be removed.

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard.... and I guess it's obvious that the error comes from the two characters, so there's not much to think about because it's common sense that the weird 'A' has to be removed.
How is that a excuse? His reply does make sense

How is that a excuse? His reply does make sense
In what way does his reply make sense? He is obviously trying to find an excuse for his stupidity.
Because:
1. Post
stinkybozo: "...theres nothing i can do cuz thats just how color codes work..."
2. Post
stinkybozo: "...pretty new to minecraft, never knew exactly how color codes worked."

Last edited:
In what way does his reply make sense? He is obviously trying to find an excuse for his stupidity.
Because:
1. Post
SageDEV: "...theres nothing i can do cuz thats just how color codes work..."
2. Post
SageDEV: "...pretty new to minecraft, never knew exactly how color codes worked."
He isn't SageDEV

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back