Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Which font system is best in leaked clients?

SageDEV

Reaction score
Flux, Corrossion, Exhibition, and others?
i need best font system, cuz not my font system is very old and not valid render letters

if you do it yourself, you will have the best for your needs. so make one yourself and dont paste it...

if you do it yourself, you will have the best for your needs. so make one yourself and dont paste it...
how bro??? how???
i want to just so that the indents between the letters are even, and not as the system itself wishes. in cs go clients i see font system is not stupid how in minecraft clients.

how bro??? how???
i want to just so that the indents between the letters are even, and not as the system itself wishes. in cs go clients i see font system is not stupid how in minecraft clients.
u just need to make a font renderer in opengl that is not so complicated

Flux, Corrossion, Exhibition, and others?
i need best font system, cuz not my font system is very old and not valid render letters
My man saying that we are all clowns while literally asking what to skid lmao

the superblaubeere27 font renderer works very well I personally find it just needs to be modified to use the fonts in your client folder but otherwise the rendering is excellent I find

It is not necessary to call cpp in Java, because you can simply program it directly in Java.
but i see it on screenshot and its same what i had when i created this post, now i pasted another font renderer which not so freakin how previous.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back